Mozilla just released the first official beta of Firefox 3.6, featuring built-in support for themes (Personas), improved performance, and more. Early adopters, your download is ready.
The features are:
- Users can now change their browser’s appearance with a single click, with built in support for Personas.
- Firefox 3.6 will alert users about out of date plugins to keep them safe.
- Open, native video can now be displayed full screen, and supports poster frames.
- Support for the WOFF font format.
- Support for new CSS, DOM and HTML5 web technologies.
You can download the beta version here. – Mozilla Firefox 3.6 beta 1.
PS: This version is an early release. There may be lots of bug. So only download if you’re comfortable running less than completely stable software.
Give us comments about the software after trying. We will be glad to have your comments.